So I have almost been married one year and as of recently am trying to get pregnant. So far I have learned the following:
1- the first year of marriage is not the hardest. I don't know which year that will be, nor do I know why people always say the first year is the hard one but its not. If you know the person you are marrying (we were together 9ish years before marriage) then the first year will not be that hard.
2- trying to get pregnant is really fun! And for those of you who are confused by this comment it means that having lots of sex and not being stessed out that you could get pregnant is totally fun! It occured to me recently that I am no longer on the pill, I am no longer worrying about preventing pregnancy, I am encouraging it, woohoo!
More to come...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment